Yet another Flange height question for Aquia II

Users who are viewing this thread

Hughie

Reaction score
Recently had a remodel done of our downstairs guest bathroom and in keeping with my vision to replace all three toilets in the house with Toto's (and washlets), I settled on the TOTO Aquia II for it's clean lines and fairly small footprint for an elongated toilet. The master bedroom ensuite got the Toto Ultramax II with the TOTO S300 washlet and I couldn't be happier. The tilers, tiled around the flange in the guest bathroom so it is now flush or just ever so slightly above the height of the tile. I don't really want to use a double wax ring as was suggested to me, but am considering using the riser kit instead. Has anyone used the riser kit and is there anything I need to be aware of before installing? On another note. I had no idea that the Toto Aquia only had 1/2" clearance at the back, after tiling the bathroom walls with left over porcelain flooring tiles I thought I wasn't going to be able to get the Aquia in, but sure enough, it just fits, thanks in part to the wall bowing away from the toilet.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
A single jumbo wax ring should seal things fine. A waxless seal like one from Fernco to Fluidmaster should work as well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks