There is a yellow jacket nest in my well cap. It has a temporary power connection and there is a small gap. Just about the right size aparently. I have put a pherenome based trap next to the nest. I will see if it attracts workers faster than the queen makes them. However I need to put the new power wires in the cap. Spraying anything toxic into my well seems like a bad idea. I would also rather like to minimize things dropping out of the nest and into the water. I have thought about going out at night and taping over the hole. Then come back and put a bunch of dry ice on the cap. It they are actually on the cap it might freeze them to death. Any ideas?