WQA Aquatech Trade Show in Florida

Users who are viewing this thread

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
This is a must do trade show for any larger water treatment company or person who legitimately wants to expand their knowledge and understanding of water treatment.
http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/WQA/WQA2014/public/enter.aspx

Even if you hate the idea of certifications, training, licenses, insurance, etc, :) You are allowed to show up, pay your entry fee, and go in and check out some of the newest equipment that will be released over the next 2 years. I will be there with a large booth, please PM me and we can meet there. I have already set up several times with the real experts on this site.

From the WQA

Educational Topics (Residential, Commercial, Industrial)
The Educational Conference and On-floor AquaStage presentations are aimed at all areas of water treatment. So whether your goal is to advance your knowledge, update your skills, find new solutions or all of the above, WQA Aquatech USA is the place for industry education and training. We offer a variety of topics and skill levels to fit your specific needs Plus, you can earn valuable CPD credits by attending the technical sessions or spending time in the exhibit hall.

Y
our opportunity to get insight on new markets and technologies, strengthen your understanding of water treatment basics, see what works for your peers, and brush up on business skills specific to the POE/POU water treatment industry. Lectures, panel discussions, round-table discussions, tours, hands-on training, and the opportunities for informal conversations with peers and experts provide an interactive environment that can’t be matched by articles, product catalogs, or presentation recordings.
Topics to be covered at WQA Aquatech USA include:

• [*]Residential water treatment FAQs (Experts’ panel)
    [*]Corrosion causes and treatment
    [*]Building relationships with Plumbing Engineers
    [*]Residential water treatment basics
    [*]Control valve breakdown and maintenance (Hands-on session)
    [*]Water treatment case studies
    [*]Orientation to the culture and standards of industrial water treatment
    [*]Basics of boilers and cooling towers
    [*]Research update on effects of water softeners on septic tanks
    [*]Marketing success with “Softened Water Benefits†research results
    [*]In-field water analysis options (Hands-on session)
    [*]Sizing treatment for commercial facilities (Tour)
Plus: Sales and marketing tips and building business value

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks