Working sink for show display

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by rob herman, Jan 3, 2014.

1. rob herman

rob herman In the Trades

I work for a remodeling firm in Toledo, Ohio and we are looking to have a portable functioning sink for a show display. We would like to have a Touch2O faucet that would function normaly in our kitchen display. Does anyone know the steps it would take to make this happen? Any information or guidance toward more articles would help immensely. Thank You in advance
  2. Reach4

Reach4 Active Member

I think you are implying that for show you are probably going to want recycle the drain water to be fed back out of the faucet under pressure.
  3. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

Yep, get one on the small under sink pump/tank sets and pipe the drain back to the faucet.
  4. Smooky

Smooky Member

I would set it up with a something like a Shurflo pump. I would use an electric pump if electricity is available if not you could use a 12 volt pump. You will need a tank to pump out of and for the water to drain back into. You may be able to recirculate the water or set it up like an RV with a fresh water tank and a waste tank.

http://www.shurflo.com/rv-products/...s-water-pumps/115-vac-park-model/default.html