Working sink for show display

Users who are viewing this thread

rob herman

In the Trades
Reaction score
I work for a remodeling firm in Toledo, Ohio and we are looking to have a portable functioning sink for a show display. We would like to have a Touch2O faucet that would function normaly in our kitchen display. Does anyone know the steps it would take to make this happen? Any information or guidance toward more articles would help immensely. Thank You in advance

Reach4

Reaction score
I think you are implying that for show you are probably going to want recycle the drain water to be fed back out of the faucet under pressure.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yep, get one on the small under sink pump/tank sets and pipe the drain back to the faucet.

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would set it up with a something like a Shurflo pump. I would use an electric pump if electricity is available if not you could use a 12 volt pump. You will need a tank to pump out of and for the water to drain back into. You may be able to recirculate the water or set it up like an RV with a fresh water tank and a waste tank.

http://www.shurflo.com/rv-products/...s-water-pumps/115-vac-park-model/default.html

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks