Who do I contact

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by LClan439, Sep 9, 2006.

1. LClan439

LClan439 New Member

Yo people.

where I email about link exchanges!

Hoping for help. Thanks
  2. sniff sniff cough SPAM wheeze sniffle:(

3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

weight loss

What makes you think we need to lose weight? Have you been looking at too many plumber cartoons?
  4. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

He probably thinks we're all eatting Fernco donuts. :D
  5. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

links

If he is lucky he will not have to contact anybody about imbedded links. They may call him and tell him to read the code of conduct rules.
  6. Cass

Cass Plumber

Why is he asking for an email addy when he posted the links anyway. Someone pull this.
  7. Tis okay folks, he was trying to contact me in regards to my recent "good times" lately.

Oh no!