White Rodgers 13a02-102

Discussion in 'HVAC Heating & Cooling' started by Plumber Jim, May 30, 2008.

1. Plumber Jim

Plumber Jim Member

Hey guys, quick question. is there a replacement for the 13a02-102 zone valve that i can use and keep the old body in? or do I need to cut the old valve out and replace it with a newer style? I see its been replaved by the 13s16-102. does that use the same body?
    Last edited: May 30, 2008
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

3. Plumber Jim

Plumber Jim Member

Thanks jimbo, I found that. What I was just wondering was if they changed the style of the body on that newer zone valve. I am just wondering if the next bad zone valve will require me to have to cut out the whole body next time becuase i used the last 13a02-102 I had. I can't seem to find a picture online of just the brass body.
  4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Sorry, I knew that your real question was can you replace the actuator, and I do not know. I think W/R has a number or email addr. on the website that you can contact.
  5. Plumber Jim

Plumber Jim Member

OK, Thanks Jimbo