Whirlpools

Users who are viewing this thread

Willl

Reaction score
As far as whilpools go with those in-line heaters which manufacturer to you believe is of the best quality and you get more bang for the buck. I have been looking at Jacuzzi and Kohler lines but am not sure. Perhaps there is more though. Thanks.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Jason International (a son of Jacuzzi) and Bane-Ultra were recommended by my local supply house - I ended up with one from Jason Int.

Willl

Reaction score
Just talked to the kohler customer support and they informed me that the heaters in the tubs will maintain the temparature of the water that you put in it within 2 degrees plus or minus. So if I put it in at 102 it will be within 100-104 degrees while I use it. Thanks

Jennie

Reaction score
One plumber recommended a Jetta to us and the other recommended the Jacuzzi Riva. The air tubs are supposed to require less maintenace, but I don't now that that is the effect that I want. Has anyone heard anything about Jetta water dance tubs?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks