Whirlpool/shower combination

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Marv Kleinjan, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Marv Kleinjan

Marv Kleinjan New Member

I am replacing a 60 x 42 bathtub/shower combination. It was a fiberglass one piece in a track home. I would like to put in a whirlpool tub/shower combination in a knockdown configuration so I can get all the pieces into the room. Does anyone know a company that makes such an item?
    Thank you, Marv
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Lots of 60x42 whirlpools, but you may have trouble finding one with premade wall panels. Some designs are suitable for a shower as well, come with a lip, and can have tiled walls built around them. I happened to put in a tub made by www.jasoninternational.com, but many other companies make whirlpools in that size that can be then tiled. You may find one with optional or integrated wall panels, I just haven't looked...I wanted tile on the walls. did it myself.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

tub/shower

You are not likely to find anything readymade. The demand would be too low, and the number of variables too high for it to be a profitable item for mass production.
  4. Deb

Deb Plumber