Whirlpool for hotel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Spaceman Spiff

Architect
Reaction score
Hello all,
I need recomendations on a whirlpool for a new hotel I'm designing. It needs to fir two comfortably. It can be a rectangle or corner, but an intergal apron would be best (not required). Also, something with a tempature maintaining heater would be great.
Most of all, it has to last and hold up well.

I've been looking at the Lasco Masterpiece collection, but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!!!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I opted for an air tub for my home. Two reasons: I was worried that someone would turn on the pump of a whirlpool and ruin it if there wasn't enough water in it; and, if you don't do the periodic sanitization, it can get really gross and unhealthy. Both of those issues are a consideration for a commercial use.

The air tub actually is designed to blow dry the channels after use (the controller on mine comes on after about 20-minutes after you turn it off.

Another thing, an air tub allows use of aeromatic oils, and probably almost anything else that won't actually damage the finish. Something to consider.

An air tub is not as vigorous as a whirlpool is, but I find it pleasant.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks