Which Toto has the best bowl cleaning?

Users who are viewing this thread

roadking

Reaction score
Getting ready to have two toilets in my home replaced. Pretty much inclined to go with a Toto based on recommendations from neighbors. Looking for a model with ADA height and elongated bowl that has decent bowl wash. Some folks have noted that bowl wash on their Toto's was not as good as their previous 3 gpm toilets. Any Toto models better than others as far as bowl wash?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
CEFIONTECT helps. SOme of the manufacturers make this type of glaze available - it is much smoother than the standard glaze and has some anti-microbial properties. Stuff doesn't stick to it as easily, and if it does, it is easier to brush off or the next flush does it for you. With my diet, it's never been a problem. Then, a Toto with the dual cyclone flush probably has the best bowl wash. Seach www.totousa.com on dual cyclone and ADA and you can see which models meet your criteria.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would suggest the Toto Drake ADA with CEFIONTECT. Although neither my Drake nor my Dartmouth have CEFIONTECT and I have no bowl cleaning problems other than a very occasional streaking that a quick brushing takes care of, I am sure the CEFIONTECT would be worth the additional price. The rather large water spot also helps reduce streaking. As I understand it, the Drake was originally designed for commercial use, but it works so well that it is the largest seller for residential use. As Jim indicated in his reply, ones diet can make a difference in bowl cleaning requirements.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks