Which Toto for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Donn2390

Reaction score
I have two Totos in my home, three in my just sold condo, and am ready to purchase two more for the home we just purchased. All the suffix letters are confusing me and I would hate to order the wrong ones..
I want an Eco drake 1.2 gpf, elongated bowl, ADA, flush on the left when facing the toilet from the front. When it states the handle is on the left or the right, is that from a seated position?
I just located the receipt for the last toilet I purchased and would like the same toilet. The receipt says it's a 744EL-01. I've looked around and can find the 744EL, but not the 01.
What does the 01 stand for? From looking at the pictures, it looks like the 01 is for the handle location, but I need to know for sure before committing to purchase.
Does Toto publish something that explains what all the letters mean?
Thank you for your help.

Reach4

Reaction score
Here are some letters:
S = G-Max Flush, 1.6 gallons
E = E-max, Ecoflush, 1.28 gallons Watersense
U= 1 gallon
F = 16-1/8" high bowl
L = 16-1/2" high bowl
C = Double Cyclone Rinse
D = insulated tank
B = bolt down tank lid, helpful in a commercial situation
R = Right hand lever
G = CEFIONTECT (now renamed to something I can't remember)

Probably there are some new letters.

Right means lever on your right as you face the toilet -- not from the seated position.

01 = Cotton White
11 = Colonial White
12 = Sedonia Beige
03 = Bone
51 = Black

Last edited by a moderator:

Donn2390

Reaction score
Thanks to both who replied, that was the information I needed. I'm ready to place my order with confidence,
for two CST744EL-01 toilets and seats...
TY

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks