Which One Piece Toilet??

Users who are viewing this thread

looking

Reaction score
I'm looking for a one piece, elongated, comfort height toilet. From what I've been reading here and other sites the TOTO seem to be the most favored. There seems to be 3 Toto's that fit this criteria.

UltraMax® II MS604114CEFG at 1.28GPF Just Watersense certified so MAP=>500
UltraMax® II 1G MS604114CUFG at 1.0 GPF MAP >=800
Supreme® II MS634114CEFG at 1.28GPF MAP >=500

They all use the same flush technology "Tornado Flush".
They all have the same water surface area 7-1/8" x 9-1/8"
They are similar in size and the style is also similar.
The first listing Ultramax II at 1.28 seems to be the most popular by far, at least online.

The 1.0GPF intrigues me as it's has a higher MAP rating and uses less water.

Now the question, which one is really better? That's probably very subjective, but opinions/prior experience count.

Is there something out there other that what I listed that would be recommended over one of these.

Thanks for the assistance. (Who would have thought picking a toilet would be so hard. It's easier to buy a car, you can test drive it. ha ha ha)

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I mainly sell the 1.28 MS604114CEFG.
Very few of the 1.0 MS604114CUFG

I have one in my home, and I have installed hundreds. Many of those are repeat sales. It's been a work horse. :)
I just installed one today in Kent. That and the standard height MS83113E.

ms604114cufg-03.jpg

TOTO 1.0 GPF TOTO Ultramax MS604114CUFG

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks