which HE detergents compatible with Bio-Clean

Users who are viewing this thread

arnoldtheauk

Reaction score
Per Terry's recommendations (and those of others on this forum) I bought some Bio-Clean and last night put it in the downstairs toilet. In reading the company's website, however, they caution against letting chlorine or anti-bacterials get into the waste system while using Bio-Clean. Since I don't use antibacterials, that is no problem, and I can figure out alternative dishwashing detergents, but I am uncertain as to whether products like Tide (or All) HE detergent (unscented) would be an issue. Also, the standard protocol for keeping smells out of front-loaders includes using bleach once a month and I'm thinking I could do it just before my monthly dose of Bio-Clean. Would that be okay? Thanks.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Bio-Clean

The first time you flush a toilet after using Bio-Clean or any other chemical, it flushes it out of the system, so any "prohibitions" do not apply after that point.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks