Where's Whipple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
I went to both the Redgard, and mastic displays and couldn't find him anywhere. :confused: I should of gone over to the Schluter box. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Justadrip

Reaction score
Vegas Sparky said:
I should of gone over to the Schluter box.
Wouldn't have found him there either. Pretty sure his face pic is at the entrance with a red circle and a line through it. He has gotten a few love letters from them about his rants.

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
I was teasing John. I couldn't think of anyone else that would build this ugly azz leaky shower. I know he tiled right over the green board. LOL If you don't like what he says, don't read it, and certainly don't reply.

I know you're reading this John. Splain yourself. Why did you run this tile all the way down to the tub/pan/seat/shower thingy? And what happened to the escutcheon for the shower arm? I hope you didn't try to stuff it in a slot machine. They don't take escutcheons!

Last edited by a moderator:

Justadrip

Reaction score
If you don't like what he says, don't read it, and certainly don't reply.
....and people should not take what he says as gospel. Just keeping him in check before his head explodes.

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
You need to butt out of this one. I'm just trying to find out if he built these things and smuggled them down here for the show. For Pete's sake John, I know you can do better than this. Inspire me, man. Yawn....

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
I know you're not at this show. I know you didnt build those showers. Have these guys got you so riled up you forgot how to take a joke? Keep kickin ass, and I'll keep making a mess of things.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I thought this was the Joke a Day Forum, sorry.

John is correct.

Pissing_Contest.jpg

Last edited:

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
This is no place for joking, Don.

And no he's not there. I checked, even in the "shower room". LOL

Can I borrow them 3D glasses of yers?

Have some popcorn. LOL

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks