Where to purchase poly pipe in Central California

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by gpick, Aug 7, 2011.

1. gpick

gpick New Member

Hi all, newbie here. I have read the threads endorsing the use of poly pipe. I have a second 200' well that is not being used that I want to reactivate. I want to use poly pipe which is what the well had when it was in use. Where can I find it locally -- like around Fresno or Merced?

Incidentally, I have the original poly pipe that was installed in 1984, which was in the well until 2000, and has been lying on the ground since then. Except for being dirty it looks like new. I tried to cut it with PVC pipe cutters without success. Too tough and not brittle like PVC of lessor age.
  2. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

Try AAnonson [spelling?] irrigation, its on 99 - west side- near Madera. Good prices, especially on big pipe.
  3. gpick

gpick New Member

Thanks, I will give them a try.