Where to find root-x in canada or online?

Users who are viewing this thread

crx00

Reaction score
Hi. Does anybody know where to find root-x in Vancouver Canada? It seems like an untapped market with all the trees we have here. If there aren't any dealers locally does anybody know where to find the stuff online? TIA

DanLawrence

Reaction score
Website
www.rootx.com
Hi. Does anybody know where to find root-x in Vancouver Canada? It seems like an untapped market with all the trees we have here. If there aren't any dealers locally does anybody know where to find the stuff online? TIA

We have a warehouse in Surrey from which we can ship to any where in Canada. If you a home owner then I can find some one in your area that offers RootX.

CSP

In the Trades
Reaction score
I know this post is kind of old, but our plumbing company offers RootX on our website now. We haven't shipped to Canada, but if you're having a hard time finding someone feel free to email us and we will check on the shipping cost. Hopefully this helps other people searching for RootX in your area. Our website is in our signature.

DanLawrence

Reaction score
Website
www.rootx.com
Hi CSP, I would careful about shipping to Canada, their government requires special labeling just like our EPA and US product is not allowed to be shipped across the border. Give me a call in the office when you get a chance and I can go over the details of how you make this work for you. Saying all that I appreciate you trying to help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks