Where to find replacement lid for BRUN WARTEN

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by pattimex, Mar 24, 2010.

1. pattimex

pattimex New Member

We bought a Brun-Warton toilet at Costco Cancunn and the lid has since broken.
    I have located their website with an address in Mexico but it is under construction.
    Can you help me track down where I met get a replacement part. I have a friend coming to visit from the US (Wisconsin) in 2 weeks so if there's a place in US that can ship, that might be possible. Any info greatly appreciated.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

At the likely cost, if you can find one, and the shipping, and the likelyhood of it breaking on the way, it may just be cheaper to buy a new toilet. Maybe someone else has some more useful help...hold on.
  3. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

One of the problems buying toilets from Costco is they often do not have parts a few months after the sale. They will change to a different manufacturer and those manufactures are often in a foreign county. Next time, consider a Toto.
  4. nukeman

nukeman Nuclear Engineer

Just to be clear: By "lid" do you mean the tank top or the seat?

If it is the seat/lid, you should be able to hit any store that sells plumbing supplies and grab a seat that matches your toilet style (round or elongated).

If it is the tank lid, I don't know how much luck you will have. Perhaps you could get lucky and find one from a more common brand that will fit.