Where to find replacement lid for BRUN WARTEN

Users who are viewing this thread

pattimex

Reaction score
We bought a Brun-Warton toilet at Costco Cancunn and the lid has since broken.
I have located their website with an address in Mexico but it is under construction.
Can you help me track down where I met get a replacement part. I have a friend coming to visit from the US (Wisconsin) in 2 weeks so if there's a place in US that can ship, that might be possible. Any info greatly appreciated.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
At the likely cost, if you can find one, and the shipping, and the likelyhood of it breaking on the way, it may just be cheaper to buy a new toilet. Maybe someone else has some more useful help...hold on.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
One of the problems buying toilets from Costco is they often do not have parts a few months after the sale. They will change to a different manufacturer and those manufactures are often in a foreign county. Next time, consider a Toto.

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
Just to be clear: By "lid" do you mean the tank top or the seat?

If it is the seat/lid, you should be able to hit any store that sells plumbing supplies and grab a seat that matches your toilet style (round or elongated).

If it is the tank lid, I don't know how much luck you will have. Perhaps you could get lucky and find one from a more common brand that will fit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks