where to find repair kit?

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by sabotage, Jul 5, 2006.

1. sabotage

sabotage New Member

i have a wilkins 720a water pressure regulator, and somehow the cap cracked. the repair kits i have found include the o-rings etc but not the cap. here is a link to what i am talking about.

wilkins repair kit

i basically need parts 1-9. are there any other sources for me to repair it, or will i just have to replace the entire regulator?

any help is appreciated
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I would click on the "contact us" link. Wilkins may provide it to you directly.
  3. AspireMart

AspireMart New Member

720A kit with black plastic top

Our Wilkins 720A repair kit includes the black plastic top (canopy) and the brass bonnet. Visit the following URL to buy this kit for $49.85 includes Free UPS ground shipping.

http://www.zurnbyaspiremart.com/proddetail.asp?prod=RK1-720A

For over 20 years we have provided expert Wilkins customer service. Please feel free to call us at 1-888-749-5600 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Tim Wallace
    VP/Sales
    AspireMart.com
    Div. of AspireMart LLC
    1-888-749-5600
    timw@aspiremart.info