Where to find parts for discontinued moen faucets??

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Tekmar1, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Tekmar1

Tekmar1 New Member

Hoping to find a place that maybe still have parts.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

1-800-buy Moen
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

parts

How old. If they are pre DialCet faucets, then there are probably no parts available. One of our local parts companies had all of Moen's old inventory, but I think by now they have trashed what was left due to lack of interest, or need.
  4. As much as I don't care for working on Moen faucets.....I give Kudos to their customer service and parts availability as far back as 1992.

I'm sure they go back farther......I'm just reciting the last time I needed parts......it was for a 1992 faucet.
  5. Tekmar1

Tekmar1 New Member

Parts found.I called the moen number Terry gave me,sent them a picture and they have mailed the parts.Thanks guys.
  6. Tekmar1

Tekmar1 New Member

Called the number,sent them a picture of the part I need and they are mailing me the part.Thanks again.

P.S.-I was thinking of just replacing the faucet but there is wainscotting on the wall.

OOPS...double post.