Where to find 1" Pex manifold?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by benze, Sep 16, 2010.

1. benze

benze New Member

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find a 1" inlet, 3/4" outlet Pex manifold? I decided to run 1" Pex-C instead of 3/4" Wirsbo, and I'm looking for a mini-manifold from which I can run a handful of 3/4" lines to fixtures and risers.

I've looked at the Watts site, and don't see any there, nor is there anything on PexSupply which I figured would have a good variety.

Does anyone know if these exist and who makes them?

Thanks,

Eric
  2. seavlad

seavlad New Member

1" inlet 3/4" outlet manifold?

Did you find a solution? I'm looking to use a 1" inlet to 3/4" outlet manifold at the start of a trunk/branch design. I'm in the middle of a multiple phase remodel and only need to supply water to the kitchen and one bathroom. This manifold with valves would let me manage that easily and then have room for expansion.
  3. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

Try the Sioux website....
  4. seavlad

seavlad New Member

Already did and called them as well... only product they have with 3/4 outlets are all sweat connections, really doesn't help me with PEX. Also tried Zurn with no luck and searched the internet.
  5. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

You could sweat on copper to pex adapters to the manifold...may be your only choice.
  6. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

It only takes an hour to build your own manifold and you can set the spacing and direction of the outlets and valves.
  7. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

Uponor shows them in their catalog but I've never seen one on anybody's shelf. Better for expansion would be a 1" with 1/2" outlets and a flow through. Just cap the end of the 1" for now
  8. T_Hartigan

T_Hartigan New Member

I built mine. I have 1" copper and ran 1/2" pex. Couldn't find what I wanted. If you make it yourself it can be just how you want it.
  9. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

manifold

A manifold like that would be counterproductive. The idea for a manifold is to allow you to run multiple smaller lines to the various fixtures, NOT 3/4".