where to buy overhaul kit for pentair, flowtec, craftsman ect.?

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by m151, Aug 16, 2011.

1. m151

m151 New Member

I have a few jet pumps that are getting tired, and I would like to get a kit, instead of ordering the impeller,
    diffuser, and seal separately from sears. I see lots of kits on the web for pentair, but no cross reference
    to my sears model #s. Does any one know a website that sells these kits? Please don't jump on me
    because they are cheap plastic pumps, They are easy to repair, last over 10 years, cheap on craigslist
    and the A.O.Smith motors never break. I am happy with these pumps.

thanks
    Jim
  2. lockewell

lockewell New Member

Usually when the pump manufacturer private labels for another company, it is real difficult to cross back to the orginal manufacturer.
  3. m151

m151 New Member

I think I have found the kits. The Craftsman pumps seem to be the same as the flotec 4300 series. I searched for the owners manuals online
    and the part #s seem to match. The number for the 1/2 hp kit is FFP1511, 3/4 is FFP1512, and 1hp is FFP1513. I found the 1511 kit online
    for as low as $38.00. I will let everybody know in a few weeks if this works.
    Thanks
    Jim