Where to buy media?

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by accord91, Sep 22, 2010.

1. accord91

accord91 New Member

I'm looking to rebed my carbon system. Is there a place locately I can buy Centaur Carbon? I'm in the Tampa, FL Area. Might be able so save a few bucks because I would NOT need to pay for shipping compare to an Online shop.

Thanks
  2. Melkus

Melkus New Member

There are several shops in the Tampa area, I would think the best thing to do is get the phone book out and call some to see there can help you.
  3. Skip Wolverton

Skip Wolverton In the Trades

Call Nelsen 866/712-6796. If they won't sell directly to you let me know and I'll put it on my account and make arrangements for you pick it up.