Where it the World is Ballvalve ?

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
What has happened to Ballvalve ?

I have not seen him post for awhile.

Does anyone have a clue ?

Maybe Ian and Ballvalve went on a Carnival Cruse or something.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Ian and I got burned out, took that cruise, jumped ship and are sipping tequila and young nubile island girls, in a far off land.

DonL

Reaction score
Ian and I got burned out, took that cruise, jumped ship and are sipping tequila and young nubile island girls, in a far off land.

Cool Beans.

Have a Great 4th of July.

Enjoy the Coconut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballvalve

Reaction score
Cool Beans.

Have a Great 4th of July.

Enjoy the Coconut

We'll be shooting off some roman candles while enjoying the coconut milk.

Beats all hell out of pipe dope and corroded valves, and how many turds a Drake can swallow versus a Kohler. If you eat more fruit and less prime rib, any damn toilet will suffice.

DonL

Reaction score
now we're all hungry, thirsty and happy

And we will have Large Turds for the Drake tomorrow.

T-Bone here, and corn on the cob.

Have a safe 4th.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I'm so glad Don..................

I try to keep this family friendly. So I hope everyone has fun with the family today. And if that's not possible, at least get together with friends.
One this one day, we are a very large family. It's hard to believe that something new was started in 1776.
That was still many generations later then when Europeans stated coming here in boats. It had already been settled using the land bridge on the West, but it was the folks that arrived on the East Coast that set up a new government that we call the United States today. I had parts of my family that landed in 1620 in Plymouth. And here we are almost 400 years later. Wow!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Sue's friend from Egypt wished her a happy 4th on her Facebook.
Even in the Middle East they are happy for our 4th.

He was enjoying what happened there yesterday. (in Egypt)

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I just looked that up the Seattle news. Man arrested with a stolen truck and weapons.

I was a little worried being at a big 4th with my son's band playing. By the time of the fireworks there was barely standing room in the park.

Here is the US; we try to keep religion out of politics, hoping that everyone can practice theirs peacefully and with respect for others.
I come from seven kids, all thinking differently, and it can be loud when we get together, but we also enjoy the differences.

Last edited:

Murphy625

Reaction score
Here is the US; we try to keep religion out of politics, hoping that everyone can practice theirs peacefully and with respect for others.

Is that sarcasm? "we try to keep religion out of politics" ??? That's a joke right?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I
s that sarcasm? "we try to keep religion out of politics" ??? That's a joke right?

No.
The US has always believed in the freedom to practice your religion. There is no State religion here.
We also have freedom of speech.

There are those that would like to impose a religion though. Not by law, but by their opinon. Like somehow they know "best" for others.

Where were you raised?

Last edited:

Murphy625

Reaction score
I
The US has always believed in the freedom to practice your religion. There is no State religion here.
But that's very different than keeping it out of politics. Talk to a devote republican and some religion will spring its ugly head sooner or later ever time.
Have you looked at the writing on a dollar bill? "In God We Trust" ??? And they call that a separation of church and state??? Huh?

We also have freedom of speech.
Sort of.. A lot more than others that's for sure.. but its not complete freedom anymore..

There are those that would like to impose a religion though. Not by law, but by their opinon. Like somehow they know "best" for others.
Again, go talk to a republican and watch how fast they try to pass laws based on their religions.

Where were you raised?
I was born and raised in a distant and strange land far far away.. Most folks call it Detroit..

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
American's think they are voting for the person they want but in fact, your just being given a narrow choice between two candidates the media wants.

It's been years since we had a televised debate with parties other then the mainstream two.
And then it was clamped down on. Almost like someone with lots of money decided that there were certain issues that would no longer be discussed.
Some of the discussion is pretty out there now. It's almost like they want us fighting over nothing, or to me it seems like nothing.
Many of the issues should be personal choices. My life is complicated enough without worrying about what my neigbors are thinking or doing in their off hours. If you want to hunt, then hunt. If you want to plant trees, do that. If you want to go to a church, do it, but don't expect others to be there with you.
Some of those things were considered basic freedoms at one time. And it's nobody elses business anyway.
I do like a quiet neigborhood after 10:00 PM. That makes me happy. And I like to hike in the Summer and ski in the Winter. It doesn't take much to make it a good day.

We used to do some farming on the Eastern part of the state in the 70's. That was a challenge.

Murphy625

Reaction score
I do like a quiet neigborhood after 10:00 PM. That makes me happy.

Just after 10pm eh? I moved out into the country to a house that sits 600 feet back behind trees from a lightly traveled dirt road because I like quiet. I can occasionally hear a Harley out in the distance if someone cracks the throttle but other than that, its mostly song birds, chickens, and my dog. (and sometimes the wife)...

Its quiet, private, and I can do pretty much anything I want so long as the debris field stays within a 1/2 mile.

Ballvalve

Reaction score
Update on Ian and I.... we finally tired of all that reggae and young girls in grass skirts. The Tequila was starting to make us forget which way to turn a pipe for in's or out's. Decided to head for Kiev, where I have an ex-wife with a little country home - luckily well outside the main square. So now its Vodka, and Slavic girls with fur hats a good part of the year. But it's a Dr. Zhivago life at its best moment! We are changing out the Rusky shelf toilets for some Slovak fake Toto's, when not cavorting with those girls that wish to get out before Stalin [Putlin] moves in. Maybe Terry can add a link to you tube Beatles..... "Those Ukraine girls really knock me out!"

Dr. Zhivago days.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks