Where can I get 1/2" brush/chrome plumbing for ceiling shower?

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by joshoowa, Jul 31, 2009.

1. joshoowa

joshoowa New Member

I've gone to this site many times to look up information and just browse other people's projects.

Well I finally have a project of my own and I need some help. I'm currently building a custom shower 60"x45" and have run into a problem with installing a rainfall shower head from the ceiling. All the plumbing inside the walls have been completed, and the only problem I have now is that I cannot find a 1/2" brush nickle or chrome coated pipe to extend from the internal plumbing to the actual shower head. The big hardware stores only sell the curved style thats for shower heads connected on a vertical wall and not the ceiling.

[​IMG]

Where can I get the straight pipe running down from the ceiling?
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

pipe

I you want it in chrome, the least expensive way is to go to HD and buy a 1/2" x 6" chrome plated brass nipple.