Where can I buy a radiator bleed key?

Discussion in 'HVAC Heating & Cooling' started by xjmllc, Oct 25, 2007.

1. xjmllc

xjmllc New Member

I can't seem to find one anywhere, even online. There are a few on ****, but I don't want to wait 5 days for the auction...
  2. Bosun

Bosun New Member

Local store

Go to your local neighborhood hardware store. I live in an old area (1920s) of town--all the houses have hot-water heat. We all need them. If you don't live near one, find a hardware store in an old area of town.
  3. xjmllc

xjmllc New Member

Got 'em !!! Thanks.

..and only $.60 cents each!
  4. Bosun

Bosun New Member

I love the local hardware store!

I'm glad they could help--I just hope you bought an overpriced candy bar or something to push up the bill a bit! They won't be around long with $.60 transactions! Kidding, kind of.
  5. HvYhitter

HvYhitter New Member

He found some good ones and gave me two of them.. They aren't the one i had that feel like they were made out of recycled matchbox cars. (use them twice and they crack)

When I got some 1 1/2" copper that they sold me 2 foot of (another advantage of a local hardware, you don't have to buy a 8 foot minimum piece!) pipe they made PLENTY off me.

:D