Where are you going to spend your vacation? I love summer time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Karoline

Reaction score
Hi to everyone. I love summer time! And soon I`ll have a vacation. I would like to visit an interesting place where I can combine rest with building up my health. Maybe someone can recommend a resort with health care programs, spa treatment? Where have you been and what places are you going to visit?

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I can think of nothing I'd rather do than jump into a lake and sit in water up to my chin...

Cookie

Reaction score
How I spent my summer vacation...

first, am I being graded on a curve? :)

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
In my former life, this expressed our innermost deep feelings:
URL]

Don't get to do that any more!

submarine_shop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
If I could have a vacation, ( which is not possible) I would visit friends either in the land of the white long cloud, NZ or, Saint Edward Island...

also, would love to visit Archibald's again in Tuscaloosa. I wouldn't mind having dinner again at the Tavern on the Square in Philly, too, and walk Ben's town. Martha's Vineyard would hit the spot, too. lol.

Never been to Seattle, that is a possiblity of things to see, too.

Karoline

Reaction score
I came around one site, they offer some interesting destinations with Spa treatment and preventive health care programs.
I am considering Czech Republic.
I am wondering if anyone visited that country.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
doesn't sound like fun to me. But, everyone is different. Never been there.

Karoline

Reaction score
I really like the treatment that they offer. I am looking forward to go to this fanatastic place

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I'll pass on the Eastern European Spas...

For some reason it just seems rough around the edges to me...

I could settle for a vacation to this place.... It would be easy... I think....

attachment.php

Achutch

Reaction score
That looks gorgeous, unlike the "Mountain" over the last several days!

We had to cut our vacation short because of the heavy rain, the humidity, and the deer flies! We high tailed it out of the woods today and returned before the next round of storms hits!! Even the cats are happy to be home.

Karoline

Reaction score
Sorry, that link wasn`t correct.
There are several escellent resorts and destinations. And I don`t know which to choose. Does enybody know which one is better?

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Sorry, that link wasn`t correct.
There are several escellent resorts and destinations. And I don`t know which to choose. Does enybody know which one is better?

Your link still doesn't work...
But it probably doesn't matter cause it doesn't seem like any of us have been to a Czech spa...

Last edited:

syllabear90

Reaction score
I'd want to go to Europe. Specifically in Paris and Greece. Paris - just want to experience the feeling of being in Eiffel tower and they say it's one of the great places to celebrate your vacation together with your partner in life. That's really sweet!

Greece - I've heard their bright city lights were really cool and their food too. Museums and temples would be a good place to visit here too.

Another place I'd want to visit is the Caribbean islands - Antigua or Cayman Islands. I'd love to experience scuba diving there!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks