Where are all the pages for this forum?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by chillpill, Sep 2, 2010.

1. chillpill

chillpill New Member

Hey all. Awesome looking forums. I just spent hours learning about toilets! :D

Now I'm onto learning about showers and I was wondering ... on the main forum home page is says this "Shower and Bathtub Forum" has 4,672 posts but I only see from 1-48 posts (a single page) and no way to page through to the other 4,600+ posts.

Any idea how I page through to the other posts?

Specifically I am looking for recommendations for good solid shower stalls for an en suite.

P.S. Side note for admins when I tried the search about an hour ago, it loaded up a blank page for search results.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    The software has a glitch on searches

At the bottom of the page, change the sort to "from the beginning"
    or you can set it for less time.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. chillpill

chillpill New Member

Terry, thanks.

I totally didn't even see that option. Here I thought I was an old hat on forums!

Cheers.