What's wrong here..

Users who are viewing this thread

albertadave

Reaction score
Not to point out the obvious..."]http://passport2design.com/design-blunders-in-central-america/ IMG_0530-e1307154290526.jpg.

Last edited:

Mliu

Reaction score
For blow drying your hair while you shower. It's a real timesaver! ;)

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; For blow drying your hair while you shower. It's a real timesaver!

True, and also less messy than throwing the blowdryer into the tub while your wife is bathing. As one person complained, "I hate GFCIs because they always trip when I am blowdrying my hair in the tub, then I have to get out and reset it". I guess he never considered putting the outlet IN the tub like this shower has one. But, since this is Central America, maybe it is a "population control" device used in place of birth control to limit the population growth.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
quote; For blow drying your hair while you shower. It's a real timesaver!

True, and also less messy than throwing the blowdryer into the tub while your wife is bathing. As one person complained, "I hate GFCIs because they always trip when I am blowdrying my hair in the tub, then I have to get out and reset it". I guess he never considered putting the outlet IN the tub like this shower has one. But, since this is Central America, maybe it is a "population control" device used in place of birth control the population growth.

It is done by Darwin Award Candidates waiting for their presentation:rolleyes:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks