What's wrong here..

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by albertadave, Mar 20, 2012.

1. albertadave

albertadave New Member

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  2. Hackney plumbing

Hackney plumbing Homeowner

They need a waterproof box for that outlet.
  3. mliu

mliu Member

For blow drying your hair while you shower. It's a real timesaver! ;)
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

quote; For blow drying your hair while you shower. It's a real timesaver!

True, and also less messy than throwing the blowdryer into the tub while your wife is bathing. As one person complained, "I hate GFCIs because they always trip when I am blowdrying my hair in the tub, then I have to get out and reset it". I guess he never considered putting the outlet IN the tub like this shower has one. But, since this is Central America, maybe it is a "population control" device used in place of birth control to limit the population growth.
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  5. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

It is done by Darwin Award Candidates waiting for their presentation:rolleyes:
  6. bluebinky

bluebinky Member

You guys are missing the obvious ... it's for the optional in-line instant water heater.
  7. Clog Pro

Clog Pro New Member

haha!! :) This is awesome :)