"What Were They Thinking?" 2005 award winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Mike50

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
KingLouis%20Throne.jpg

Let me begin by saying Mansfield makes great products and this is all in good fun. Now that being said take a look at the *2005 King Louis XIV throne toilet.* For me it's just SO bad that it could actually cross beck over into the good category again. Perhaps thats what happened here:
You be the judge

http://mansfieldplumbing.com/pr_05102005_8.asp

Call me old fashioned but when I'm taking care of business in private I'm not seeking a Disney theme ride experience.
For $3200.00 all this toilet lacks is harpsichord music and optional hand maiden.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I can think may things to spend $3200.00 on but a toilet is not 1 of them never mind that one.

Ronald Reagan wife said it best "Just say no"

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
You gotta hand it to Mansfield too,

They make a fancy box and stick it over their $80 toilet and market it in the $3000 plus range.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks