What TOTO toilet is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

scruffysmom

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been doing some toilet research and found this great site. It looks like a lot of people rave about TOTO toilets and I bought 2 used ones yesterday. The seller threw out the paperwork, and I'm not sure which one I have. I know it has the 1.28 gallon flush, has the CEFIONTECT finish, with the softclose seat and is the Elongated style. Is this a Toto Ultramax 2?, (which is also called the Gwyneth?) I took some photos, and the interior of the tank has a bunch of numbers: CST 604CEFG

Thanks in advance!

Scruffys Mom

Attachments

• DSC_7995.jpg
    DSC_7995.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 926
  • DSC_7996.jpg
    DSC_7996.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 924
  • DSC_7997.jpg
    DSC_7997.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,104
  • DSC_7998.jpg
    DSC_7998.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,035

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Great unit - I have 2 in my house.

You can get the documentation on Toto's website.

Emiliya

Reaction score
HI
I HAVE the same toilet. And have problem with liking waher.
But yesterday I've got extra problem. I broke the top of the toilet tank.
IMG_3097.jpg
IMG_3097.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reach4

Reaction score
Good luck. You may find that in the color you want. In the tank look for a stamp that says color # something. #01 Cotton #03 Bone #11 Colonial White #12 Sedona Beige
This would also be the same as a suffix on the part number. Colors do not always appear true in photos.

But until then, I would repair it as best you can with epoxy glue. Note that epoxy will not stick to Saran Wrap, so that can be good to set the cracked part of the piece on to save your floor from glue, and to prevent you from having to sand off glued newspaper.. I like the 60 minute types so I can work slower. Yet the 5 or 6 minute types can work if you are quick enough. I would expect a working time of about 25% of the nominal time and a handling time about 20 time the nominal time.

http://www.lakesidepottery.com/Page...uper-glue-crazy-glue-ceramic-china-repair.htm

Last edited:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Just google the part number that Terry gave you. There are new ones readily available.

Also, check ebay by entering the name of the toilet (Ultramax II), because sometimes they sell lids on ebay for decent prices. And sometimes they want a fortune, or add insane shipping charges, so a new one may be cheaper.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks