What Toilet Supply Line?

Users who are viewing this thread

bielen

Reaction score
I'm in the process of getting the materials for a bathroom remodel. There are so many toilet supply lines. I measured the pipe which is a half inch, but I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what specific supply line I need. I'll be connecting it to a Toto Soiree. I'd prefer once with a flexible connection in oil rubbed bronze.

Thank you

Mike

toilet_supply.jpg

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
For both appearance and functional purposes, you might also want to replace that water supply valve in the photo with a nice-looking quarter-turn ball valve, and a new escutcheon, if you hadn't already planned to do so. Dahl makes a nice one.

bielen

Reaction score
I should have been more specific in my original question. I have seen toilet supply kits that include the handle, supply line, wall plate and necessary connectors from companies such as Newport Brass, Mountain Plumbing and Westbrass. Based on my connection, is there a specific size I need or will a universal kit work best?

wjcandee. I will check out Dahl.

Thank you

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Well, you're East Coast.
If this was West Coat, I would say you have standard 1/2" copper out of the wall.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks