what logo is this... or what does it mean?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by EdPDX, Apr 16, 2013.

1. EdPDX

EdPDX New Member

I have a logo on some hardware I am using for a shower install that got interrupted. Some of the parts are scattered and I'll need to buy replacements; but I don't recognize the logos- I am not a professional.

the VALVE is only marked with the CSA stamp. The shower escutcheon is laser engraved with a rectangle surrounding a crown and capital H. Please identify the manufacturer if you know. hlogo.jpg

2. Smooky

Smooky Member

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. EdPDX

EdPDX New Member

Many thanks Sherlock Smooky :D

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013