What kind of PVC fitting is this?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by stealth71, Aug 1, 2008.

1. stealth71

stealth71 New Member

Hello all. I am a new poster here. I am trying to figure out what this fitting is in the attached photo. I need to buy one, but I don't know what to search for until I know what this fitting is called. Is this a standard plumbing fitting, or is it some sort of custom specialty item. It's the white PVC fitting with the 4 bolts attaching it to the tank.

If anyone can assist, I'd sure appreciate it.

[​IMG]
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

That is not a normal plumbing fitting. Probably custom made for whoever made the equipment. It would be a type of bulkhead fitting.