What cleaners to use for cleaning DrakeII CEFIONTECT toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

fah35

Reaction score
I got the Drake II toilet and it is wondeful. I also got instructions saying to use mild dish washing soap because it has CEFIONTECT. I usually use lysol toilet bowel cleaner and a brush for the old toilet. Would Lysol be too harsh for the CEFIONTECT? What do most people use to clean the their toto CEFIONTECT toilets?

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
You can use anything unless it has an abrasive in the liquid, even a hard toilet brush may scratch the surface.
The whole point of the CEFIONTECT is that when you look at a normal toilet under a microscope you can see little grooves which collect dirt.
With the CEFIONTECT is does not have that so if you scratch the bowl you are defeating the purpose.

• Use a mild dish detergent to clean your lavatory.
• Use a gel-based toilet bowl cleaner.
• Use a soft cloth to clean your lavatory.
• Use a soft-bristled plastic brush to clean your toilet.

https://terrylove.com/pdf/cefiontect_instructions.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks