Wet Vent in Slab

Users who are viewing this thread

Skipperdan76

Reaction score
I need to know how to vent this house as it is slab on grade and I need to know which walls I should use to vent it. There are two bathrooms, a kitchen sink and a washing machine. I also want to plumb for a future bath in the upper room over the garage. The house is 2x4 construction with perimeter continuous insulation. I'd like to keep the vents out of the exterior walls. I understand the tee's and pipe sizes. I was wondering if there was a better route or maybe less messy way of doing it. A licensed Plumber will do the work but I need to know where the pipe is most likely to go so I can create a concrete pour plan. This is UPC for WI. One last question are AAV's ever allowed with the UPC or do I need a loop vent for the kitchen sink to get the vent to the interior wall?

link has all the drawings

Thank You for any help, Dan

Attachments

• PLUMBING SHEET.pdf
    216.2 KB · Views: 54
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks