Wet room systems in the US?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Spydrweb1977, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Spydrweb1977

Spydrweb1977 New Member

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any systems like aqua4ma from the uk that are available in the US?

Here is a link to their site, http://www.aqua4ma.co.uk/

Looks like a pretty cool system, and I can't really find any comparable products available here. I wonder how well it performs, it looks good in theory, though it seems they make the assumption that your floors are perfectly level and walls are all plumb and square... Highly unlikely to be true in real world installations...