well-air hydro pneumatic well tank

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by kyleesmom0335, May 21, 2010.

1. kyleesmom0335

kyleesmom0335 New Member

last night my well stopped working. i've checked all the breakers but all were on. there is no water in the tank and the pressure guage sits at 0. do i need to add air to make it work? there was a storm last night but no damage in or around pumphouse.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The air does NOTHING to make the pump work, it just determines how OFTEN the pump runs when it IS working. You have a pump problem of some kind.
  3. kyleesmom0335

kyleesmom0335 New Member

last night it worked was able to flush toilet and taps ran but this morning not working again what IS the problem please help