We are Very Happy "Toto Drake" owners thanks to you Terry!

Users who are viewing this thread

junkman.jim

Reaction score
Hi Terry

My wife and I also wanted to add our kudos along with the many others who visit your site, thank you for all the valuable information presented on your site.

I'm a DIY person but like to always inform myself before tackling projects just to prevent mistakes and to make the project go smoothly. Your site has been a great help to me since I found your site about 10 months ago. Again thanks so much for being there for people like me who watch their budget and try to save a few dollars along the way.

After owning several new houses in the past 15 years and really being totally dismayed at the newer low volume (double/triple flush, have to plunge) toilets in those houses. I have finally wised up after discovering your advise on your site about the Toto Drake Toilets and purchased three Drake elongated CEFIONTECT toilets for our present home.

We now have peace of mind and no longer worry about clogs or plunging toilets. I installed them about 7 months ago, I had no problem installing them and we have not come close to having a problem with clogs since, thanks to your advise.

I do have a question though about the toilets with the CEFIONTECT finish inside the bowl as to what would be safe and/or advised to use in the toilet tanks to prolong/extend the clean toilet bowl after using a non abrasive cleaner to clean it?

My wife uses the Lysol Power toilet bowl cleaner and a brush to clean the bowl but would like to use something in the tank water if it would help keep the bowl cleaner between cleanings but not harm the CEFIONTECT finish, I'm sure others may also be interested in your advise. Thanks

junkman.jim

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
I dont recamend tank type cleaners as some can cause early deteration
of rubber and plastic parts in the tank.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Chlorox with teflon has been talked about and used by many people on this site with good positive reviews by everyone who used it.

I have had people tell me that it is becoming hard to find. I don't know if Chlrox is not making it any more or if the local stores here just dont cary it any more.

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
My wife uses the Lysol Power toilet bowl cleaner and a brush to clean the bowl but would like to use something in the tank water if it would help keep the bowl cleaner between cleanings but not harm the CEFIONTECT finish, I'm sure others may also be interested in your advise. Thanks
Never use anything in the tank like those bleaching disks it will eat your flapper and cause leaks.

I'm sure she is no fan of cleaning the bowl. Having a good working toilet like the drake will go along way.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks