WaterSense Toilet with 10" rough in

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by ju1iana, Sep 22, 2009.

1. ju1iana

ju1iana New Member

I've been researching WaterSense toilets for a few weeks now and had finally decided to order the Toto Eco Drake. Then I checked my rough in measurements and found that I have a 10" rough in (actually 9.5" from finished wall to drain center).

I've been checking and so far have not found any WaterSense rated toilets with a 10" rough in. Help!!

If no WaterSense rated with a reasonable price - I'd also appreciate 1.6 GPF toilets as well. I'd like to see all my options.

Thanks in advance!

-julie
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Go to www.totousa.com and search on UniFit. Any of those will use 1.6g, and while it comes with a UniFit for a 12" rough-in, (you'll end up throwing it away), you can also buy a UniFit for a 10" rough. Most of the toilets that use the UniFit have 3/4" behind them, so you'd still have a little space with your 9.5".
  3. ju1iana

ju1iana New Member

Thanks

Thanks Jim.
    That's good to know the UniFit would be an option.

Unfortunately, I need to get something cheaper than that. Around $300.

I'm so disappointed to find I need a 10" - always something to complicate my projects!!
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: May 26, 2014