Water Well

Users who are viewing this thread

SheilaS

Reaction score
Could you please advise me? I need to know if a Water Well is going to be usable. For family needs. I've heard story's of people throwing things in it. After loosing the land to unpaid debt. But I actually no nothing yet. Of coarse I will have the water tested. But to try to clean it out before calling a professional what and how can I do this to help save some cost. I'm limited on money, but have lots of resource's around me. My first ideals to use a powerful flash lite to determined what maybe in there. I'm sure one of the two Well Drillers in the area drilled and cased it. So will go to them for some research. But the amount to just come out is incredible.

Reach4

Reaction score
What do you see?
Can you post a photo?
How far down is the water?
Where is the pump?
Does it freeze where you are?
I would ask the neighbors what they know. They probably know a lot about the local wells, and may have knowledge of your specific well.

SheilaS

Reaction score
I'm spending the next few days getting all the information.

Reach4

Reaction score
You could skip the one about how far down the water is, guessing that is the information that you might think would take days to get. Is the electricity on, and if so, does pressure develop on the gauge when you turn the pump on?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks