Water Softner Reccomendation

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by movierob, Apr 3, 2014.

1. movierob

movierob New Member

Anyone have any positive / negative feedback on the Waterboss brand of Water Softener. I live in a 1,000sq foot house with just 1 bathroom and have 4 people in the house. In the process of having my water tested so can post back when i get results. Water source is a private water company for our development. I believe that I have hard water just don't know how hard. Thanks in advance for your input!!
  2. mialynette2003

mialynette2003 Member

You would be better off with a Fleck or Clack system. Not too many people service the WaterBoss systems