Water Softener Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Not a factor in all cases, but another advantage of the Sharkbite-style fittings is that they're easily removable and reusable.

Easy to remove??? LOL, they arent too bad but... "easy" might be a stretch, especially if they have been installed for a little while.

Or maybe it is just my girly arms and fingers. :)

Ever try to remove them without the tool? Now that is no fun!

Reaction score
Update: still haven't installed the system! There's resin and water in the tank, and it's been sitting there for a week or two (which I hope is ok, lol) since I thought i could easily install it. Our plumbing is awful. I can't even trace the lines because everything is so convoluted. And i'm finally going to have some time to pick up gravel, which is kind of far away and didn't come with the system. This has been a nightmare! :mad:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks