Water Right softener display screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Daquipster

Reaction score
I have a water right Sanitizer plus series softener. Long story short was having an issue where it was alarming for low salt when there is plenty of salt. Checked for salt bridge, had all valves and pieces cleaned, etc. The problem is that I had ex-husband fixing it (I'm disabled and can't work) and he accidentally cracked the display screen on PC board in the troubleshooting process. Water Right wants almost $400 for new PC board. That's not even including calling service tech to order through them and what they'd charge.
My question is this, can I replace the whole control piece with a generic or does it have to be this proprietary, expensive unit? I'm more educated and I formed than the average person, and my ex is very knowledgeable but isn't exactly keen on posting on forum for me. Any advice how I can remedy this on the cheap would be appreciated. I even got a used system not realizing that the sister product, the impressions plus, has a different size display screen. I am at a loss here.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks