Water Ridge by Costco parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Sheep

Reaction score
My 4yr old grandson practiced a carate move on the hot handle of my Water Ridge lavatory faucet I bought at costco a few years ago. The cartridge broke and I started looking for a repair part. Not much luck, until I noticed a post on your forum that mentioned a pair of brand names that were manufactured by the same company - Pegasus and Glacier Bay. Broken cartridge in hand I headed for Home Depot where I checked out their ceramic repair cartridges. They had a few for Glacier bay and I decided to gamble on 3S-15H stock no. 10406 for about ten bucks. Works great right stem length, cartridge diameter, and handle travel. I have a hunch other parts and faucets may interchange. Hope this makes your search for Water Ridge parts possible.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
You were lucky.
If Costco puts their name on Italian or German faucets, then you may need to keep looking. WaterRidge isn't a real brand name. It's what the Costco buyer sells whatever he buys under.
Have you ever seen a "waterridge" web site?

Which by the way, when I moved into this house, it had a WaterRidge faucet. Frankly, it wasn't very good and everyone complained until I replaced it.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Water Ridge is the Yugo of plumbing fixtures. Fortunately, the do NOT make their own stuff, so if you are diligent you MAY be able to find a matching part from the company that really made it. Just because a Glacier Bay worked in your case, does NOT mean that other WaterRidge faucets were made by the same company.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
This is a notice of a waterridge recall. Probably not your model, but on the notice is a phone number customer service. That may be a source in the future to get parts.

Gene Barron

Reaction score
We had WaterRidge faucets in our bath and kitchen when we moved in. I knew they were from Costco because I knew the previous owners, they were our neighbors. I had the kitchen faucet fail and then had a leak in a bathroom faucet. GlobeUnion.custhelp.com handles Costco WaterRidge plumbing parts. They simply had me take a picture of the faucets since I didn't know the part number of the faucet, send them to the above website with a statement about the problem and they sent new parts out to me at no cost. Of course it is a bit of a pain to remove the faucet or take it apart but it was a simple repair and cost me nothing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks