Water pressure/volume of the BB-i3000 bidet vs electric enema bidets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bidet_Mate

Reaction score
Hello
I have owned a BB-i3000 bio bidet (the non electric one) for several months now, and I love the powerful enema function. It generates it's pressure and water volume directly from wall water pressure/volume so it is very effective at cleaning. I purchased a Toto s300 for the office a couple weeks ago but I was very disappointed by the lack of pressure/enema function. I really like the heated seat and water stream the Toto provides though.

My question is; Is there an electric bidet that has an enema function as powerful as the BB-i3000? I've been checking into this for a little while and it looks like a lot of the electric bidets use a water pump instead of depending on the water pressure coming out of the wall.

I have been told that the Bio Bidet BB-1000 followed by the Clean Sense DIB-1500R have the strongest enema streams of the electric bidets, but I am wondering how they compare with the BB-i3000 and where the Toto s300 falls in there.

Also, a little bidet humor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4RFFuUmew

[video=youtube;QF4RFFuUmew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4RFFuUmew[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Korean bidets are pretty strong, it's does seem to be one of their features.
I've heard it's because of the quantity of rice eaten there, therefore the need.
Bio-Bidet and Cleansense are make in Korea.

I love that the seats are heated when you sit down. Even in the Summer here in Seattle it has been nice.
And after having colon cancer surgery, I can't imagine life without it.
I am blown away that others that have gone through the surgery don't have these. As hard as the last year has been, it's been the one thing I could do for myself that made the most difference in comfort with what I've been having to deal with.
If you know someone in a similar position, you would be doing them a "huge" favor by getting them one.
You have no idea what this is like, I certainly didn't before this year.

And if you are just a normal healthy person, which most of us are and I will be in a few months, it's still the best thing you can do for your bathroom.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Have we reached the point of TMI here??????!!!!!!!

Too Much Information - way more than you need/want to know about someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
TMI

I'm just mentioning it because, for as advanced as we think we are here in the US, we are "behind" the rest of the world.

LOL

Bidet_Mate

Reaction score
So would you say that the enema stream on the BB-1000 will be somewhat stronger than just a regular wash feature on high like a Toto s300? I realize that trying to find an electric bidet with the pressure of the BB-i3000 might be unrealistic, but I want to make sure the one I do get will have adequate cleaning power before I spend an additional $500 on a bidet.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I just talked to a previous customer today of the BB-1000.
She just ordered a second one for just that reason, the enema spray.
She loves the first one she got. She also has a Cleansense bidet seat, but it isn't as good as the Biobidet in her opinion.

Traveller

Reaction score
I'm almost afraid to ask but, for this simple country boy, could you explain to us just what the "enema function" actually does?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks