water main

Users who are viewing this thread

jordyn

Reaction score
My mom tried to fix a knocking pipe with some internet advice and ended up breaking our handle off.. cannot get our water back on. I have been trying different things but cant get our water to come back on can anybody help us

jordyn

Reaction score
I tried that think our house is over 100 years old dont kno last time pipes where replaced but the stem seems like it wont work.. messed with nut that pushed the hole handle stem come out and that made water squirt out of hole but no water going to rest of house

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
It's sounding like a gate valve. They will unscrew themselves from the brass plug inside the valve body. Never had any luck trying to fix them. If that's the case, you did nothing wrong, just the nature of the beast.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks