Washlet seat for Aquia toilets? THU9090

Users who are viewing this thread

dj1607

Reaction score
Hi, I am considering buying the Aquia III series for our new home and was wondering if any of the washlet seats fit this series?

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Yes any "Elongated" Washlet seat will fit but you do need the "THU9090" adapter for it as the supply line supplied with the seat will not go up into the tank .

thu9090r-01.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DCpete816

Reaction score
I just ordered the Toto Washlet E200 and already have the Toto Aquia III toilet, which btw is an amazing toilet, I have two of them. I see the comment about the THU9090 adapter required, so I ordered one. What about the actual mounting of the Washlet to the bowl? The Aquia III does not have exposed bolts underneath the seat and requires the self tightening type with the rubber contraption. Should I re-use the ones that came with my soft-close Toto seat? Or does the Toto Washlet come with hardware needed for attaching it to the Aquia III bowl?

Thanks, Chris

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The new Washlet will have the seat attachement with it. Two toggle bolts, just like what came with your Aquia.

thu9090r-04.jpg

thu9090r-05.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks