Wall mount toilet tanks?

Users who are viewing this thread

FrankLawrence

Reaction score
My current toilet setup is about as unusual as it gets. Bought this place from a former engineer who, due to space constraints, installed a toilet with a 14' copper pipe going up to a 20 gallon plastic tank mounted in a metal frame in the cabinet above the bathroom.
Needless to say only a fraction of the tank is used per flush.

I'm losing my mind trying to find a replacement setup. Ideally I'd like to get a 2-3 gallon tank that I can mount on the wall (red brick) just a few feet above the toilet so I don't need a damned ladder every time I have to do something with the tank.

The only wall mount toilet tanks I can find are either on alibaba (china) or are ancient contraptions on ****.

I'd also go for a new toilet if the overall depth was less that 25" but such a thing does not exist.
I'm about ready to have a welder make me a stainless steel tank but before I go down that route I thought I'd ask the pros here. What should I do?

FrankLawrence

Reaction score
I think that first link is exactly what I'm looking for. I've been searching for "wall mount" instead of "high tank." Thank you!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks