Vespin or VespinII

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Voere, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Voere

Voere New Member

I'm going to purchase a Vespin or Vespin II. I have a question about the minimum distance for the water connection. I measured the setup I have. I have about 6 1/4 inches from the center of the flange (toilet) to hook up the water. And I'm about 13 inches off the wall to the center of the flange(toilet). I'm thinking with a Dahl angle valve I can hook it up without issues.

Now for my question is the VespinII narrower in the width than the Vesin? According to TOTO's site the spec looks the same. I read on the forum you can get away with 5 1/2 inches on the VespinII However I do not find the minimum measurements for the Vespin water hook up.

Thanks in Advance
    V
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The CST764SG would need either 7" to center for the shutoff, or using the TOTO Dahl valve

The Vespin II is narrower at the back, so it's more like 6"
  3. Voere

Voere New Member

Terry
    Thank You for sharing your knowledge and taking the time to answer my questions.
    Thanks
    V