Venting a Basement bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

KCDave

Reaction score
Can someone explain how the venting would look for this basement stub-in?

p1.jpg

The above image shows the layout, the line marked “sink†is what I hoped to use for the sink drain. But, there is also another 2†line by the toilet. There is also a line above marked “future vent†that is either 1 ¼ or 1 ½â€.

p2.jpg

You can see from this image everything drains into and ejector pit

p3.jpg

The vent line is just above the line I have marked for the sink

p4.jpg

Shows the plumbing above the stub-ins. I have the ejector drain and vent labeled backwards on the image

Markts30

Commercial Plumber
Reaction score
I suspect what you have labelled sink is the shower vent and the plumber intended to drain the lav into the WC vent (the one marked "??")...

KCDave

Reaction score
I just talked to the plumber that did the installation and thats what he said. But, he also said I could use either line ("sink" or "??") for the bathroom sink. They would both tie into the vent above. He also said the ejector pump venting was ok. Every place I read the ejector pump should have it's own vent going out the roof.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks